Apr 17, 2012

Tuna Pasta Salad

If you're culinarily challenged like a lot of people but would love a great place to start, THIS IS IT!
This dish is SO easy and I love making it both hot and cold...in fact, it actually tastes better cold but sometimes I can't wait for it to cool, lol.

Ingredients :

- some sort of pasta (not a noodle)
- 1 can of tuna
- olive oil
- mixed seasoning of your choice
- salt (for the pasta water)


Directions:

Cook your pasta by the directions on the box in salted water...strain.

Put back in the pot and strain your tuna and add to the pasta

Add about 6-8 sprinkles of your seasoning of choice...I happen to have Greek

I also added some fresh parsley because I had it in the house..but its really not necessary.
drizzle some olive oil on top to lube everything up nicely and mix around.

Put it in a bowl (optional) and top with parmesan cheese (optional)



Happy Eating! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment